Handcrafted Chocolate Square, Gianduja
Gianduja (pronounced jaan-doo-yuh) is the simple combination of cacao and hazelnuts. I start this bar by roasting whole fresh hazelnuts, which are ground with 75% Papua New Guinea into a soft, smooth, chocolate. The bar is finished with crunchy hazelnut pieces and each one is wrapped by hand with gold foil.
Please note, these are sold per piece.
Beauregard chocolates barely last for us, but there are some storage tips:
- Store the chocolate bars at room temperature (20-22 degrees C) away from direct sunlight or any source of heat or light
- DO NOT store product in the fridge. Chocolate can take on the odor of other foods in the fridge and moisture will condense on the bars and destroy them
- Chocolate melts at body temperature.
- Avoid over handling the bars
- We ensure the bars have a 8 month shelf life from the point of delivery
Allergy Information: Beauregard handcrafted chocolate is produced in a facility that also processes eggs, dairy, gluten, peanuts, nuts, and soy. Although great care is taken to prevent cross contamination, traces of these allergens may be present in our chocolate.
|75% Papua New Guinea||X|