Concrete Shaving Cup with Cedarwood Soap
Iris Hantverk shaving cup is crafted in concrete using a technique that consists of adding a small amount of polymer to the concrete, which produces an elastic and pliable stone material that contains no environmentally harmful substances and can be shaped and moulded.
The shaving cup consists of two pieces, the cup and the lid (the U shaped indention is intended for the matching shaving brush to lay perfectly within). The shaving cup is accompanied by cedarwood shaving soap.
The stone material is warm, smooth and comfortable to the touch. You can also expect the material to patina with use over time. A visually beautiful and useful daily object to add to you bathroom sanctuary.
The concrete products are molded by hand in a small foundry outside of Stockholm.
Designed by Lovisa Wattman
- Includes Shaving Cup, Shaving Brush and Cedarwood Shaving Soap
- Materiala: Soft Concrete, Beechwood and Badger Hair
- Compatible with shaving brush 1010-00
- Cup Measures: 5.5 cm H x 9 cm / 2.2 in H x 3.5 in
- Brush Measures 10.5 cm L x 4.5 cm / 4.1 in L x 1.8 in
- Made in Sweden