Handcrafted Chocolate Square, 75% Papua New Guinea
This is Beauregard’s signature chocolate, and acts as the base for all of the milk and nut chocolates. The cacao is sourced from a single plantation in Papua New Guinea and 75% of the ingredients in this bar come from the cacao tree. It is a rich and complex dark chocolate. The flavour begins with a hit of bright, fruity, acidity, and finishes with gentle notes of smoky caramelized sugar.
Please note, these are sold per piece.
Beauregard chocolates barely last for us, but there are some storage tips:
- Store the chocolate bars at room temperature (20-22 degrees C) away from direct sunlight or any source of heat or light
- DO NOT store product in the fridge. Chocolate can take on the odor of other foods in the fridge and moisture will condense on the bars and destroy them
- Chocolate melts at body temperature.
- Avoid over handling the bars
- We ensure the bars have a 8 month shelf life from the point of delivery
Allergy Information: Beauregard handcrafted chocolate is produced in a facility that also processes eggs, dairy, gluten, peanuts, nuts, and soy. Although great care is taken to prevent cross contamination, traces of these allergens may be present in our chocolate.
|75% Papua New Guinea||X|