Re-inventing Sandalwood with Modern Sensibilities.
Originating in the distant past, Tokyo Kodo incense has been carrying on the tradition of aroma and scents. Tokyo Kodo seeks to re-interpret and re-adjust our natural rhythms as humans by acknowledging the beauty and traditional essence of fragrance that has transcended through time and space, like agarwood and Indian sandalwood.
Lauded as a gift from nature, sandalwood has always been treasured by our ancestors for its retention of fragrance over long periods of time, and treated as a miraculous blessing in our lives.
This incense stays by you, in a special moment that is truly yours.
- Always use an incense holder.
- Place the fireproof paper or a ceramic plate under the incense holder.
- Keep out of reach of children and animals.
- Avoid high temperatures and humidity.
- Burning time depends on surrounding conditions and seasons.
- Do not use close to flammable objects.
- When burning incense, do not leave it unattended.
Please use the product carefully and responsibly.